Aurelia has made things much easier for building apps for the browser, mobile or desktop, as it allows us to create remarkable UI. What is more, it creates apps in such a way which are viable, testable and extendable.
But, what is Aurelia?
With new solid and spontaneous binding syntax, it offers a lot of benefits, they are as follows:
- As it has a simple design, designers are able to acquire a very small set of designs and APIs that expose boundless prospects. It is pluggable too.
- It is incredibly extendable and modular and designed to be modified with no trouble.
- It also assimilates well with any third party library or structure.
- For the reason that Aurelia is modularized and composed of minor libraries, designers can use the whole framework to construct apps, use old libraries to construct websites, or even form convention frameworks.
- The frame work is totally testable as comes with unique support for testing.
- It also possesses viable support as you can pay to acquire maintenance for the structure from the similar firm that is the main provider of the framework.
It goes without saying that Aurelia is so popular because of its unique advantages that it has to offer. The structural design and arrangement idea of Aurelia team is pretty clear. Also, the business and originality provision of Aurelia is also a big ace.