If you are in any doubt regarding the applicable standards, or have any comments or questions about this Notice, please contact us at the contact details in Section 15 below.
- Our Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as:
- Name and job title
- Company or organisation
- Contact information including email address and telephone number(s)
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- IP addresses
- Language spoken
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IT information required to provide access to systems and networks such as IP addresses, log files and login information
- Information pertinent to fulfilling business transactions on a customer’s behalf.
We do not collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, or data concerning health or sexual orientation.
We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
- Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- sell or transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
- Use in AnAr’s Websites, Marketing, Subscriptions, Social Media
We may make use of Personal Information that we collect to help us administer the website and/or for marketing purposes. We may send you information about products that might be of interest to you. In addition to product updates, promotional and informational e-mails that we send to users from time to time, we may, on occasion, invite you to participate in a focus group, phone survey or send you postal mail.
You may always opt-out of receiving marketing communications through our subscription center at http://www.anarsolutions.com/unsubscribe or, for e-mail communications, by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of our e-mail to you.
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please email to email@example.com
- Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- we may share your data with joint ventures, other entities under a common control or third-party acquirers. We expect these other entities will honor this Privacy Statement;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a summons, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
- Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
- We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
- Our Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
- Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in any country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- Your Access to and Updating of your Personal Information
Reasonable access to your personal information may be provided at no cost upon request made to our Company at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
Employees, contractors and agents of the Company may be given access to Personal Information which we collect, but their use will be limited to the performance of their duties and the reason for processing. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your Personal Information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
- Children’s Privacy
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
- Controlling Your Personal Information
You can request correction, update and deletion of your Personal Information via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will use reasonable efforts to contact you regarding your request. To update or delete your Personal Information or correct an inaccuracy, we may ask you to verify your identity and cooperate with us in our effort.
- Updates to This Notice
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to make changes to any part of the website or this Notice. We may change Notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This Notice is effective from September 7, 2018. By continuing to use the Company’s website and business services, you consent to this Notice as amended.
- EEA Residents Only
- Transfer of Personal Information
As we operate at a global level, we may need to transfer Personal Information to countries other than the ones in which the information was originally collected. When we export your personal information to a different country, we will take steps to ensure that such data exports comply with applicable laws. For example, if we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area to a country outside it, such as the United States, we will implement an appropriate data export solution such as entering into EU standard contractual clauses with the data importer or taking other measures to provide an adequate level of data protection under EU law.
- Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section 15 below.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. If we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site or wish to make a complaint about our data handling practices, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
201D, Mantri Alpine,
Bavdhan, Above Crystal Honda Showroom,
We will investigate any complaints received in writing and do our best to resolve them with you as soon as possible.