ASP.net MVC with Angular 2
Writing web applications nowadays is becoming a bit more complex as the frameworks evolve taking advantage of other frameworks/tools. The ASP.NET framework, a popular model for creating web applications, works on a simple three-way architectural model known as the MVC pattern. MVC, an abbreviation for Model-View-Controller, is a model that functions upon the classification of an application into three key components. Serving as an alternative to the conventional Web forums model to create applications for the web, the ASP.NET MVC framework offers a lighter, more stable and compatible solution. Easily integrated with the present ASP.NET features, for example, the master pages, the framework holds promise. With an architectural pattern that many developers are accustomed to, the ASP.NET MVC framework could be used universally to develop new web applications. Another best aspect of the framework is its openness to integration with other frameworks or supplementary applications.
One such framework is the AngularJS. Angular 2, a product of AngularJS is a framework that is used in combination with ASP.NET MVC framework to effectively develop web applications. The Angular line of frameworks is often used to create software link components, interfaces of web applications, and other integrated programming tasks. The motivation behind the development of the combination, ASP.net MVC with Angular 2 was to improve performance and stability of web applications and interfaces.
What ASP.NET MVC brings to the table:
• As the ASP.NET framework has been around for longer and seen several revisions, it has remained as one of the most widely used and popular frameworks.
• There is no shortage of instructions on the official website for the ASP.NET Site MVC framework hosted on Microsoft covers every concept related to the practical application of web protocols.
• Using the open-ended platform’s flexibility to better its purpose and add more functionality is possible.
• Microsoft’s support backing the nascent platforms under ASP.net is reassuring.
What Angular 2 brings to the table:
• The Angular 2 framework is of the declarative markup type and requires mentioning of the data bindings and HTML syntax in the markup.
• There is complete freedom in terms of your model, as Angular 2 does not hold any requirement for a pattern to be followed for model design.
• Angular 2 believes in reliable outputs. The dependency injection feature is an indicative of the same.
What ASP.net MVC with Angular 2 brings to the table:
• The framework ASP.net model updates frequently to make it better courtesy of the developers at Microsoft.
• It is lighter to operate as Angular server side rendering helps loading applications much faster.
• Integrates well with the third party Angular libraries
• There is inherent support for Docker making it easy to deploy docker containers.